You can now hire our amazing bait boats
We offer a simple booking process through our website.
Terms and Conditions
When purchasing a Bespoke Bait boat from UKBESPOKEBAITBOATSLTD, you are agreeing to a custom/bespoke hand built bait boat built to your specifications, therefore you enter into a legally binding contract. All payments are paid in full at time of purchase. Under your consumer rights once entered into, you do not have the right to cancel in part or full at any time.
Warranty Terms and Conditions UKBESPOKEBAITBOATSLTD
- a) We grant our customers a manufacturer's warranty on bait boats manufactured by us. Only original consumers are considered customers according to our warranty terms and conditions. A consumer is a natural person who enters into a legally binding contract for purposes that are predominantly not considered commercially motivated or related to their own self-employment activities.
- b) All our customer's other legal rights (e.g. warranty rights) exist alongside our warranty and are not affected by it in any way.
- Warranty is held with UK BESPOKEBAITBOATS LTD
Uk Bespoke Bait-boats
Castle Road Business Precinct
- Warranty Period
The warranty period comprises of 36 months and starts with the day of delivery/pick up of the boat to the customer.
- Warranty Scope
We warrant the boat hull and electronics to be free from defects in workmanship, material and construction.
- Limitations of Liability
- a) The warranty only applies to first purchaser and is non-transferable. The first purchaser is the customer as per 1 a) who acquired the boat first as an end consumer. The warranty terminates the moment that the boat ownership is transferred from the initial end consumer to a third person. The statuary warranty is of course unaffected by that.
- b) Excluded from our additional warranty are all components provided by our supplier, in particular
- Echo sounders
- Remote controls
- GPS systems
- Camera Systems/Drop Cameras/FPV Monitors
- Battery Chargers
- c) The warranty does not cover intentionally caused damage, usual wear, improper use of parts and components subject to wear and tear, e.g. batteries.
- d) Please ensure to make yourself familiar with the information provided in our user manual. We assume you to be familiar with all information concerning the use of the delivered components.
- Premature Warranty Expiration
The warranty terminates early in case:
- a) The boat is subject to modifications and/or repair attempts without our written consent. This includes the single-handed insertion of components and/ or Plugs/Connectors, refurbishments or opening the boat.
- b) Batteries and/or charging devices not distributed by us or otherwise authorised are being used.
- c) Defects and malfunctions which are caused by improper use or lack/poor maintenance. The user guide delivered with the boat has to be kept in mind and followed!
- d) The boat is not stored according to the following storage directions:
Next to water: The boat including all components like batteries, remote controls and monitors have to be stored in a dry place or be protected from humidity by suitable bags respectively. A humid environment - e.g. in a tent or on wet grass during the night without protection - is unsuitable for the boat.
At home or during a period of non-use the batteries have to be removed from the boat. The boat has to be kept in a dry environment with the lid removed. Ideally the boat is taken out of the storage/ boat bag. In the event these storage directions are disregarded, the warranty terminates and no warranty claims can be made.
- e) Boat damages that occur due to force majeure or natural disasters.
- a) We strongly recommend you to clarify whether you can enforce your warranty rights before returning your boat. In the event of doubt, please call 01795 477222 to discuss your issue where arrangements will be made to pick up/drop off or arrange a courier. In the event that discussions are not held prior to sending, you may be liable for the costs incurred.
- b) The customer is to attach the invoice, the customers address data (address, if different from the billing address, phone number, fax and e-mail, if applicable) and a description of the defects. In particular, the customer has to inform us of when and under which circumstances a defect occurred.
- c) In a warranty case we will choose to fix the defect, replace the boat or refund the purchase price.
- d) If we are dealing with a damage not covered by the warranty, we will inform the customer and provide a quote for the repair costs if applicable. It is our right to charge for the provided service as part of the examination. This may also include the subsequent invoicing for shipment costs.
- In the event of a warranty claim, in the first instance please send a detailed written email or letter outlining in full the issues identified. This can then be followed up by means of a courtesy call to advise of the despute.
- Final Provisions
- a) This warranty is subject to English law Only
b) Contractual warranty obligations is with our principal unit only located office at Unit 12, Castle Road Business Precinct, Castle Road, Sittingbourne, ME10 3RP
As of April 2020